Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Emo hair =]?

Okay.



I'm getting my hair cut either tonight or tomorrow, and I really want a different style. My hair is already punkish/emoish but I want it better.



My hair is just above my shoulders and a little past my neck, i want to keep the same length.



I want it really choppy and emoish.



Any pictures of what I could use to send to my hair dresser?



Thank you.



No rude comments please.



=]



oh and..what color do you think I should dye my hair with black?



Emo hair =]?

im getting mine cut like the lead singer of paramore! link below =]



Emo hair =]?

lmao@ trying to bee scene.



why the hell do you wan't an emo style?



so be can label and judge you? chick just grow out ur hair and make it long



Emo hair =]?

i have really cute hair and i think maybe since you like that style you should cut your bangs and put your hair to the side and layer it and tell that person to make it choppy.



heres a pic



%26lt;a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/... border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Emo hair =]?

Go for an edgy bob! You can mess it up a little or leave it sleek and straight. I think a dark brown with strawberry blonde highlight would look amazing.



I love this one!



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/6/D/shor...



Even go for this one?



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image...



Good Luck!!!!!!



Emo hair =]?

I want a similar style, and I don't want it so I can be labelled. It's just unique, and looks cute. Who would want to be labelled? I just want to be myself, and stand out.



If you have pale skin, highlight it purple.



If you have olive skin, red or pink will do.



(I can't really tell, even with that pic)



Emo hair =]?

ok i dont know if you want to go this scene/ emo



but this is a really cute style



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



its longer then your hair but you could get layers like that and what i like most about the style is how she dyed her hair



good luck =]



Emo hair =]?

Ignore that guy. Emo styles are very very cute! Black and red look awsome together if you ask me. Like a dark red. Also, dark burgandy thats whats in my hair. Go to the sites below. LOTS of cute emo styles. Good luck!



Emo hair =]?

go on photobucket and type in "emo hair"



i love that hair



add red



Emo hair =]?

i agree with hilary..haha



dont be emo...wth....do u really cut your wrists??



call it scene or punk..or whatever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment