Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Professional hair stylists ...?

Should a professional hairstylest be able to strip dark brown dyed hair to the regrowth color (blondish/verylight brown) if time and money is not a concern for the client ?



I origanallly wanted to get those neat highlights over the top layer of my hair the way the kids are doing it these days, but NOT so perfectly placed or chunky, but my regrowth is coming in and I don't really want to dye it dark any more and I figured a professional would be able to blend the three somehow (the regrowth, old dark hair, and new light highlights) To make a slow progression that eventually will work its way lighter and lighter "over years" to something more resembleing my natural color. This one hair dresser said it may look strange, and I said well then I should I strip my hair to my regrowth and then maybe do highlights, she said it would never be the same color as the regrowth and said I should just cut it, So is she just not confident in her own skills and I should keep looking or what?



Professional hair stylists ...?

There should be someone who can do that for you. You definitely don't have to cut it, but you definitely have to color it and highlight again. Just seek a different salon that doesn't say they have to cut it.



Professional hair stylists ...?

it will go back 3 level only, otherwise you will need bleach and color closest to your natural color and highlights you should be able to get what ever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment