Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

my hair used to be thick-ish..long and slightly wavy. I dyed it black, cut it short.. then stripped the black out. And now I have to straighten my hair right after I get out of the shower or its like fuzzy and gross.



My hair falls out a lot when I take showers.



Like when its wet and I run my fingers through it a lot of strands come out.



Even my hair dresser said I have a lot of hair loss...when she washed my hair.



I've been going through a lot of stress and depression, and also a lot of hair damage.. So I was thinking that was probably why.



Is there any foods, pills, vitamins, anything that will make my hair grow fast, strong, and thick again??



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

Nexxus Hair Emergencee worked miracles for me when I had hair loss problems. Buy the Emergencee product and the two other Nexxus products listed on the back of the bottle of Emergencee and use them regularly and they will help to restore your hair back to normal. It will be pricey but it is worth it!



Also, pre-natal vitamins help a lot too!



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

STRESS CAN CAUSE HAIR LOSS, BUT THERE ARE OTHER REASONS ALSO. DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS. CHECK EITHER WITH A DOCTOR OR A HAIR STYLIST.



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

you most likely need a shampoo that restores the damage you've done to you're hair. and let conditioner sit in your hair longer.



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

I think somebody here needs a hug.



*Hug*



-Good luck my friend



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

Get your thyroid checked that could have something to do with it



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

yeah Ur prob stressing a lot maybe u should make a day to Ur self just one relax I'm sorry but no i don't know if there's any pills etc, DON'T STRESS



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

well stress and depression can cause hair loss and dying it and then stripping it prob burnt it so to get your lovely locks back try mixing some knox gelatin in an 8 eight ounce glass of water and drinking it. This will also make your nails grow and make them stronger



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

It's probably from the dyeing...It did the same thing to my hair. What you need to do is just eat healthily -- 2 servings of protein a day (too much is just as bad for the hair) -- and I would do a deep conditioning treatment once a week. An inexpensive one that works really well for me is to just wet my hair, coat with olive oil and let it sit for 20-30 minutes before shampooing and conditioning as normal. Be careful though as it can make your shower floor slick. You can also look for conditioners with shea butter -- I like the one from Jessicurl.



Otherwise, don't stress and leave your hair alone and it will be back in shape in no time.



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

well u try makin a paste of methi seeds and apply it on head....keep it for sum time and wash it really helps 2 stop it methi means fenu greek...visit dis site,,,,www.naguhelp.com



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Girls only please. my hair is falling out?

stop dying the hair. eat more veggies and fruits. take care of your hair and body!

No comments:

Post a Comment