Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair won't take color! HELP!!! What do I do?

First I dyed the underneath of my red hair a dark burgundy color with semi-permanent hair dye. This lasted 2 days. I then had my mom, who is a hair dresser, apply permanent hair dye to my hair. This washed out in 5 days (I was using Redkein color extend shampoo and conditioner). I then had it professionally done and it did the same thing! HELP!!!



My hair won't take color! HELP!!! What do I do?

how long after getting your color do you wash it? I normally try to make it at least 2 or 3 days before washing it, and only wash it every other day to every third day.... and dont wash your hair the day before you get it colored either, greasier hair seems to hold color better. you may just have hair that is either too dead or too fine to hold color...



My hair won't take color! HELP!!! What do I do?

Red hair dye fades very quickly. You might try a shade of brown (something with gold undertones), as this might last longer and it will still give you the same effect.



My hair won't take color! HELP!!! What do I do?

if your hair is naturally dark in shade then you may have to bleach your hair first then apply hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment