Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Extentions?

Hair Extentions?



I want hair extentions of around 5 inches.



What would the average cost be?



What would I have to do to take care of them?



My hair is brown and Its VERY thick. and is about to my shoulders but not quite..



I want it to be straightened



I am asking because I dont want to walk into the hair salon and ask about it then walk out and not want it...



so dont tell me to talk to my hair dresser....



Hair Extentions?

5 inches is pretty short, not too sure if you would be able to find extensions like that, usually when someone gets extensions is is to extend their hair length.. Do you mean you want to add 5 inches? If so I would recommend buying a 14 inch maybe a little bigger, set... Depending on the material you can pay alot of a little. For a 22in 7 piece set you can probably pay a little under 100.00, that is for human hair. Synthetic will be alot less but it is not as good quality, it will not last as long and it cannot be straightened unless you buy it straightened.. For care of human extensions, you need to wash them with dry shampoo about once a week and keep them tangle free.



The best thing to do, is go into your local wig shop and find a set in the color and length you want them in. There you can buy everything you need. I would also recommend clip in rather than glue in or sew in as they are easier to take care of and last longer..



Hair Extentions?

i got hair extentions that are 22inches long...



and i use clip in hair extentions,



which i can take out and put in when i want.



and they are really easy to use and wash.



search on the internet for clip in hair extentons. Report It



Hair Extentions?

extensions are $60 an hour, and take about 6-8 hours. They can die any extensions to match your hair color and cut them to any length. They glue them strand by strand to your hair so they're just like regular hair and that you can do everything you normally do with your hair. They only last about 6 months though then you've gotta do it all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment