Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just got hair dyed to a blondish brown color?

Okay I went to my hair dresser yesterday and I wanted my hair highlighted. So she suggested a blondish color so I agreed.



So now my hair is like blondish light brown with blonde highlights.



But now I dont know how to care for this color hair. I've never had hair this color before or this light. Is there certain shampoo and conditioner that i should use. Also is it okay to wash my hair since I got it done yesterday? She bleached and toned my hair.



Also if it is important my hair used to be medium brown kind of like a darker brown, it wasnt black though.



Just got hair dyed to a blondish brown color?

well if you want to keep your highlights blonde you should use john frieda sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner %26amp;%26amp; yes you can wash your hair it will not harm it. just be careful when you go in a pool because the chlorine will turn the blonde green.



Just got hair dyed to a blondish brown color?

It is fine to wash your hair! If she just used a highlighting system you can use any shampoo you want. If she used color you need to you color treated shampoo so it will not fade as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment