Saturday, August 1, 2009

Poofy hair?

ok it all started off with my poofy hair, i tried all kinds of conditioner and shampoo's like dove. Its kina helps but then my hair gets poofy....



What can i do to get my hair striaghtend with out a flat iron?



this is a pic of me with my hair all striaghtend and just got it done:



http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190...



my hair dresser said to use redken but my mom said trie to use dove triend its ok but still my hair gets poofy..



what can i do(i dont want to put it up everyday)



i mean i left it down before....but om in 8th grade and you know how kids can be, plus i have to do partner dancing tomorrow(all 8th graders) and i dont want boys to think how ugly or anything.....so plz help!



thanx



Poofy hair?

I'm in the exact same position- poofy hair, 8th grade (and we're doing dance tomorrow =P) but, there's not much you can do to help your hair with out a straightener. What you can do is use sunsilk anti-poof products. I've noticed that it significantly reduces the poof- but again, it's not straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment