Saturday, August 1, 2009

HELP!! Looking for hair dresser in Las Vegas NV?

I'm getting married in Las Vegas and I need to find someone who can do my hair? Either near the strip or someone that will come to the room. Its naturally curly, very curly.



HELP!! Looking for hair dresser in Las Vegas NV?

If you're staying in one of the bigger hotels, they may have a beauty salon that may be able to help out. If not, there are a number of companies that can come out to you - try the one below.



HELP!! Looking for hair dresser in Las Vegas NV?

Hello. I actually work with a wedding hair %26amp; makeup company called Las Vegas Bridal Beauty. We come right to your hotel room and take care of all your beauty needs, and will even stay and help you dress. You can check out some pictures of our past work in our Photogallery, and see what some of our brides have to say about us on our Testimonials page.



By the way, all of our stylists are experienced in all types of hair (I have curly hair myself, so I understand your concern!)



Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment