Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

i went to the hair dressers and got my hair bleached all blonde.



i love it the only problem is it gros really fast and i cant afford to go back and get my roots done.



i have thick dark blonde hair down to my bum.



the hair dresser used 20 volume paroxied and half 9 half 10 toner could i do the roots my self i would go to sallys or some where like that t get the stuff



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

Yes, you definitely can go to sallys, get the correct products, %26amp; touch up the roots yourself, but you know that you shouldve thought about this problem before you went all out %26amp; bleached your hair blonde. It's going to be hard work taking care of it though, especially if your hait grows fast. Bleached blonde hair is very high maintenace. Just make sure you dont let all your hair fall out, too much bleach will damage your hair.



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

First of all I hope you know that using peroxide is going to keep thinning your hair,it may look great now but in a few years when you have very little hair to work with your going to be stuck with what you have.



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

yes, you can do it yourself. get a bleach blonde color and dye it yourself. only go to the hairstylist about once every 2-3 months.



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

I've dyed my hair blonde before too. It's really hard to keep dark roots from showing. If you really like the color of your hair being blonde, then I suggest going to the store and buying root touchup dye (Like Nice N Easy Root Touchup). Good luck! =]



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

I think that you should probably do it your self. Yes, you should got to sallys and get the right product for your hair. I hope you know that bleaching your hair alot also gets your hair yor hair thinner



Help!!!!!!"""""""""""" with my hair?

You're probably going to do it anyway no matter what anybody tells you so I'll just give you some friendly advice: Don't overlap the bleach onto your already blond hair,it'll cause breakage. to check to see if your color is lifting, use a damp cloth and wipe it off. Just because your hair is blond with the bleach on it, doesn't mean that's the color it will be when you wash it. Get good coverage or you will miss spots,especially in the back. Read ALL directions carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment