Monday, July 27, 2009

Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

Ok my problem is simple.....My hair wont stop falling out. Now of course you (should) lose 80-100 strands a day ( I think) so that the hair can reproduce itself. But my hair keeps falling before it has time to grow back and now I have a patch in the back of my head. I go to the hair dresser every week and she conditions my hair and keeps it healthy. I havent been under stress and I eat like a rabbit on steroids....So can anyone please help me! Please! because I have tried eveything yet the hair in the back of my head keeps going, going, %26amp; going.



Thank you



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

ask the doc! maybe u hav lukemia!



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

ok, dont worry about your hair. a lot of hair falls out normaly everyday. you cant really get a product to make your hair stop from falling, but you can try doing the following things:



dont use hair dye



dont get highlights



put oil in your hair



dont try to not comb your hair, it just makes it worse



there you go. some tips for you. have fun! =]



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

i recomend you go to doctor, seriously...and there's a lot of hair products and advertisement about hair falling out, but you might have health problem, so please go to the doctor and take care of yourself. and if the doctor says is normal visit another one



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

do u use any products on ur hair? how often do u wash it?



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

Hair usually falls out to due to stress, using too many heat products (such as curling iron, hot comb, etc) or from putting dye in hair. I would begin a new hair care regimen and consult your hair salon. Refrain from putting perm or dye into your hair until you get this hair loss situation straightened out. Do not pull your hair back in any tight ponytails or braids because this places a lot of strain on the hair and can cause hair loss. I would do a lot of deep conditioners and sleep with a satin cap on my head. Also, since it is occurring in the back, try to sleep on your side or stomach. Nexxus has a lot of great products. Try Nexxus Emergency.



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

You probably have oily hair, steroids increase male hormon, which increases oil production of the scalp. Try shampoo without conditioner, also don't rinse your hair with hot water, it tend to scorch hair follicle makes them more likely to fall out.



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

Well, first of all do you relax your hair? If you do this could be the root of your problem. I have naturally wavy hair, however my mom relaxed it when I was younger. I wore it straight for a long time before I decided to go natural. Let me tell you this, I am so suprised at how fast my hair grows now. I have always had hair that grows quickly, but once I stopped with the chemicals, it grows a heck of a lot faster. In the middle of Feb. I cut my hair off to about an inch an inch in a half. Now, it is April, and it has already grown about 3 inches. It is long enough where I can put it into little pony tails. So, I am not saying that you should give up on relaxers, but your hair would prob. be healthier and grow alot quicker. At the moment, my sister wears several weaves, and I have told her that it is going to eventually break her hair out due to the stress and pulling of the braids. Well, sure enough.. a couple of months have gone by and her hair line is indeed thinning. Oh, I would also suggest that if you wear hair styles that are kind of dif. For example.. things that require the hair to be gelled and braided tightly. Prolonged wear of these styles will eventually cause severe breakage. Nevertheless, I wish u the best of luck in whatever you decide to do.



Black hair care....How do I stop my hair from falling out so fast?!?!?!?!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment