Monday, July 27, 2009

Same girl has colored my hair for yrs.Last 2x my hair came out purple AT MY TEMPLES ONLY.She used Re

My hair dresser has used the same color (Redkin 6%26amp;7) for years to color my hair. It is the "base" color. For some unknown reason the last two times my hair has turned out purple only at my temples...from my scalp down to the ends of my hair. Does anyone have an idea why this would happen. My hair dresser has no ideas!



Same girl has colored my hair for yrs.Last 2x my hair came out purple AT MY TEMPLES ONLY.She used Redkin 6%26amp;7?

my uncle works in a salon and he told me when you color your hair more than once, than those colors would mix. say if you colored your hair blue but than you decide to color it blond later, your hair would come out green. i dont know why its only at your temples though. but i hoped maybe that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment