Monday, July 27, 2009

Thinning out hair.?

I have thick hair. Its sort of long and every time I get out of the shower its sort of wavy like right in the middle, I also have layers but the hair dresser barley did anything so it kind of blends in. So, I decided I might get my hair thinned out (w/razor) but I just want to make sure its ok for my hair and won't damage it. Do you recommend it? If so, how do I exactly explain this to the hair dresser?



Thinning out hair.?

its a horrible idea! dont ever do that! itll damage your hair!



Thinning out hair.?

i have thick hair too.



i used to get it thinned, but it was still puffy and stuff



then i went to a different place and they layered it. it helped sooo much! its a lot thinner feeling, not as bulky, and looks wayy better when its down.



just ask for layers so that your hair looks thinner, and they should know what you mean.



hope i helped : )



Thinning out hair.?

Yes.



Thinning works AMAZINGLY.



I got it trimmed at cut my hair straightening time from 45 minutes to just over 20.



Just ask him/her to thin it, they'll understand right away!



Happy thinning!



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment