Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair Problem...?

I have been having my hair dyed for many many years. I always get the same color...



Anyway...my most recent visit (3 weeks ago) I had my roots done as normal and she also had some highlights added.



Well....my hair has been extremley dry since.



I live in NY and it has been VERY humid lately...and I really thought it was because of that...but my hair has NEVER looked like this before.



I have naturally wavy/curly hair..its not kinky curly..it a nice loose curl.



Well now its frizz...Is it possible she may have forgotten a step when rinsing out my hair?



I have an appt with her next weekend and I plan on bringing it up, nicely of course, but im really nervous, i hope my hair will be ok.



I have been using Frizz-ease, but its really not helping. I have medium length, kinda but not really thick hair...it definately not thin! LOL



Any ideas?...oh and yes..I do plan on talking to my hair dresser...but i want to see if anyone else had this problem %26amp; how was it resolved? Thanks!



Hair Problem...?

go talk to your hair dresser he or she can give you some thing to put on it to salve the problem...at least thats wat i did



Hair Problem...?

OMG this happened to me. I have the exact same hair type and the EXACT same problem. I have no idea how that happened to me either. In the meantime, Use pantene restoratives. It worked magic for me. It took a week for my hair to get back to normal, but when it did, it looked great!! Best of luck!



Hair Problem...?

well i use to have really fine shiny and straight hair. then i started dying it a lot. and maybe more than once a year...which is a bad thing..



my hair started to get all dry..it wasn't the same as before.



i believed it was the constant hair dye that toxicated my hair because if you do dye your hair too much it can be unhealthy.



that was my fault, ive used a lot of heating and chemical products on my hair.



just give a break sometimes.



don't dye your hair too much in one year.



have you tried conditioning your hair?



vitamins=healthy hair.



Hair Problem...?

Frizz-ease does nothing. Try wetting a comb when you do your hair during the day. This will add moisture to your hair, as well as keeping it tidy after being out in the wind.



Hair Problem...?

Try using a hydrating shampoo/conditioner duo or a moisturizing hair masque. L'oreal Nature's Therapy: Mega Moisture Nurturing Hair Creme or Garnier Fructis: Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque are two excellent choices. Shampoo your hair, rinse, then towel-dry and apply. Leave the masques on for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Blow-drying your hair could cause the dryness. Let your hair air-dry. Try these products, they cost from $3.00 to $10.00. Best of luck.



Hair Problem...?

The high lights might have dryed out your hair because she used bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment