Monday, July 27, 2009

How can i colour my hair?

I have alot of trouble making hair colour stay in my hair. i used to use supermarket shampoo years ago and the hair dresser said it was because of that. i went for awhile buying home colours and had mum put it in. i was only doing it every 6 months at the most. in the last year using the same colours i always have it just won't stay. went back to the hair dresser and she said i might be doing it too often because they were permanant colours. so i have now been using amonia free colours, delorenzo shampoo (for over a year now) and 7 months ago my mum coloured my hair with the amonia free one and its stayed fine for nearly 3 months. a week ago my girlfriend coloured my hair using the exact same brand and same colour and every time i wash it there is alot of colour running out. and a definate fading to my hair? what can i do?



How can i colour my hair?

first dont use store products like from wal mart. goto sally's beauty salon or somewhere like that. its alil more expensive but its definatly worth it. alls you need to do is pick out a color and a volumizer works wonders.



How can i colour my hair?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment