Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I really want side swept bangs and I'm not sure if i should get them and what to tell my hair d

I have a round face and long hair that is blonde and very thick. I see people with side swept bangs and they look really good and i want them. Should I get them and if i should what should i tell my hair dresser to do.



I really want side swept bangs and I'm not sure if i should get them and what to tell my hair dresser to do.

Like mostly everybody else says, you should get them. They do, in fact, compliment any face shape! I have them myself, and I love them since I have a big forehead. If you have a small forhead, you may want to reconsider a little bit, or just go to your hairdresser and ask them to see what they think. They usually know what side-swept bangs are, and they can do them for you just how you want. I found out that they look best if (when damp), I dry them using a blowdryer on low heat and a round brush. It gives them a little bit of body and they look better as opposed to being perfectly straight!



Good luck!



I really want side swept bangs and I'm not sure if i should get them and what to tell my hair dresser to do.

I think you should. I have them. They complement every face shape and add spice and uniqueness to a haircut. I would talk to your stylist before hand and see if she knows what they are. Find a picture of the kind you want, and show her it. Be prepared! But she'll probably know what they are because they are becoming quite the rage :)



I really want side swept bangs and I'm not sure if i should get them and what to tell my hair dresser to do.

You answered the first one yourself: if you really want them, get them! I have them, and really like them; besides, if you end up not liking them, you pin them out of the way until they grow out. Look through magazines and find celebs with side swept bangs that you like and think would look good on you: try Ashley Tisdale. Show your hairdresser the picture of how you want them to look, and tell her if you want them any different HOW you want them different: shorter, longer, etc. Best of luck!



I really want side swept bangs and I'm not sure if i should get them and what to tell my hair dresser to do.

It sounds like my hair is very similar to yours and i recently got side swept bangs. I just found a couple pictures of women in a magazine who had the "ssb" with a style that i liked and took it to my hair dresser. She knew exactly what to do and they look great.



The good thing about the "ssb" is that they grow out pretty quickly, so if you dont like it then you楹搑e not left with regular bangs that take forever to grow back out. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment