Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair growing help!!?

I useually cut my hair myself but whilst away this weekend I went out and got my hair cut and dyed. The thing is that I totally hate the cut, the dye I can live with [just]. I had quight long hair.... it took 3 years to get that long! The hair dresser said she would only put layers in my hair and i asked her to leave the lengh. However, I know have no layers and have about 4 inches less hair and she thinned it out too [which I didn't want]. But basicly I have wanted my hair to be long for my 16th bday since I was about 14, and my birthday is in may!! I know it's probibly immpossible to make it grow 4 inches in that time but i want to get as much as the lengh back as possible! I can't braide my hair, my school wont allow it, I'm not allowed extentions and I'm a vegan [no meat].



This may sound impossible but please please help, I'm begging!!



Hair growing help!!?

Eat a lot of peanut butter. I'm a vegetarian and I get most of my protein from peanut butter. It's really helped my hair grow out too. So sorry about your haircut.



Hair growing help!!?

hmm okay so keep your hair healthy, try using herbal essences shampoo or redken and dont blow dry it, just let it dry naturally. and try to keep your hair free of any chemicals



also if you use a straightener dont use it as much as you do normally



hope that helped!



Hair growing help!!?

You can benefit from being a vegan in someways here. Eating lots of green/orange veggies/fruits contain betacarotene which is essential to hair growth.



And since hair is mostly protein, make sure you are getting enough in your diet.



Make sure you get your rest! VERY important. [7-9 hours at least]



don't use tight hairstyles that could damage the hair [braids/tight ponytails]



avoid too much fat/sugar/caffeine/alcohol



reduce stress



Massaging your scalp helps



Drink lots of water!



Don't' brush your hair too much and don't brush it when it is wet!



Avoid heat appliance, like straighteners and curlers.



Avoid taking medication/birth control [unless you really have to]



Let your hair airdry/don't use a blowdryer as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment