Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

I'm a 30yr old, black female with normal black people fuzzy hair. I'd been to salons and done my hair in spiral curls several times but never had the problem of hair breakage. Now each time I wash my hair I always get a handful of hair in the bathroom and then after towel-drying my hair I comb it and still get a handful of hair. I had very thick, long hair but now it's so thin it's not normal for a Pacific Islander like me cos we have very long and very thick hair. What should I do? I've tried our natural oil (fresh coconut) to get my hair back to normal but that didn't help. The hair dresser told me that since my hair has chemical in it, I can't go back to our natural oil. I have to continue using chemicals. But what can I do to stop the breakage/losing of hair? I desperately need help.



I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

"The advertisements for treatment of balding, and hair loss in men can't be missed. These ads might lead one to believe that hair loss is generally a men's issue. However the fact is that as many as two-thirds of all women experience hair loss at some point." This is not an uncommon problem among young women. My niece was 24 when she started to experience hair loss. However, she also had very thick hair and this went on for a few months and gradually settled and the hair loss subsided.



"Experts say our tresses usually grow at the rate of about one-half inch per month -- with each hair having a growth phase of two to six years. At that point the hair "rests" for a period of time, then falls out -- and the follicle from which it sprang soon starts growing a new strand. And so the cycle continues, usually well into our senior years."



Lots more info on hair loss in women as well as its causes and treatment on sites below. Hope that helps!



I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

Go to your doctor it might be stress. oR for the worse Cancer



I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

Stop all the chemical treatments, shave it short, then let it grow out naturally.



I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

dont go to the same salon cut the hair as short as you can and then a hot oil treatment will help its been burned and over processed thats a thing the salon should have warned you about licensed beauty operator 1980



I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

get a really good anti breakage conditioner... your best bet would be to cut it short and get extensions until it gets healthy... also your stylist might be using a harsh chemical on ur hair 4 the perm... they might be leaving it in too long too..... you need to go to a good salon.... ask around when you see someone you like, ask where they get their hair done and what they use for treating.... hugs



I'm losing my hair everyday. Please help me!!!?

Im a 35 year old black male and about 2 years ago I started to loose hair right in the center of my head. It was from stress. I went to Walgreens and bought some MINOXIDIL in the spray bottles and it worked.I learned to chill out and I havent had that problem since. Its a little expensive but it works, youll start seeing the results in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment