Saturday, July 25, 2009

My hair became curly.what's the reason &what to do?

earlier my hair used to be straight. but when i used garnier conditioner (almond %26amp;peach) for some days (I used conditioner 4 first time ever in my life %26amp; taken every precaution to use it correctly) my hair were awsomely soft . I also had started punching on punchbag after some days %26amp; sweat flow all my hair while i punched.



After 1 month my hair starting to be dry %26amp; rukhe-rukhe.So i used garnier fructis conditioner for 2-3 days %26amp; then also start using its shampoo.



but this was of no help %26amp; my hair start turning curly %26amp; unmanagable %26amp; wthin a period of 1-2 months they become very curly.



one hair-dresser told that my hair were thin %26amp;dry %26amp; that's why they turned curly on using conditioner but i don't believe on him bcoz he was an inexperienced guy.



Now I have cut down my hair to just slightly more than military cut hoping the hair now coming will be straight .



what was the possible cause of my hair curling %26amp; what to do now.



pls. note that i can't spend too much money on this



My hair became curly.what's the reason %26amp;what to do?

About every 7 years, your hair changes, sometimes from straight to curly or the other way around. Same goes for the texture, from thick or thin or the other way around. It is natural.



My hair became curly.what's the reason %26amp;what to do?

Sudden curl may change soon on frequent comping.Apply shampoo and try straightening just once, it wont cost much.



My hair became curly.what's the reason %26amp;what to do?

enjoy the curls

No comments:

Post a Comment