Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene hair help?

Okay so i got my hair cut so it could be worn scene style, (choppy, layers, razor at the top, thin long at the bottom) my hair dresser did it perfectly with all the poofyness, but i cant do it! It will either look really greasy even though ive just washed it, or it goes or weird/flat/mulletly.



I know it can be done! I just dont know the method, i use lots of hairspray and this "root volumizer" same stuff the hair dresser used. and i blow dry it and straighten the ends.



How do you do it? Like, blow dry it so its fully dry, then style? pleaase help!



also my hair is, kind of thin and just below my shoulders.



Scene hair help?

Call your hair dresser and make an appointment to come back in and have her show you the right products and techniques to use. I also have thin hair and sometimes end up using too much product and have to start ove again.



Scene hair help?

You need to blow dry until its fully dry so its big on the top. Use mousse before you blow dry it too. Then you can put straighteners through it if you want just to smooth it off. You could also try back combing it if you want to get it big on top. Good luck! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment