Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair rebonding?

i did a hair rebonding a month ago. the hair is in good shape now..with proper treatment and all. the problem is.. every mornin, hair at the back of my head would be tangled. why and how do i deal? also the hair dresser trimmed my hair before the treatment. it sort of has layers in them. those layers looked like the hair has been chopped of (statics)



Hair rebonding?

hairs which r cutted before rebonding would show up after rebonding as very noticable edges...



u should wait for a month or two after they grown,



then it will look more natural.. as for e tangling..



its due to the dryness of e hair..



u should try n apply some leave on conditional before u sleep... loreal leave on shine serum is not bad for a start... n non greasy..



Hair rebonding?

I've done hair extensions many times, myself! So, I think I can help; it is best to sleep witth a hairnet, with haire braided etc. so that your hair is not mvoing around so much. Also, after you get up da you put a spary on oil based conditioner on it? (If it is human hair)



L

No comments:

Post a Comment