Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair curls?

I am a girl .I have long hair. My hair are straight but at the ends , i get slight curls.When I wash my hair,as they start getting naturally dried they start becoming curly.If I dry my hair with dryer then they become straight but i dont want to use dryer as it weakens the hair.



So please give me some tips on how to get my hair straight without going to hair dresser.



Thanks in advance



Hair curls?

I would get some heat protection to put on your hair before you blow dry it.And then if you want it really straight you could use a flat iron.Also if you want to make it so your hair is wavy(Since you do have a wave to it)you could by some curl enhancer and theneither let it airdry or diffuse it.



Good luck:)



Hair curls?

HI WHY NOT TRY SOME HAIR SERUM ON THE ENDS ...HOPE THIS HELPS ...FIZZ EASE IS A GOOD ONE



Hair curls?

Wht not get a heat treatment spray that stops your hair getting damaged if you use a hairdryer on the ends



Hair curls?

I would use ceramic hair straighteners after letting your hair dry naturally. If you condition your hair enough and use hair protector from the heat of the straighteners your hair should stay in good condition and you will have the straight hair you want in a matter of minutes.



Hair curls?

My hair is naturally fizzy and I found a great product that tames wild hair and curls. Its called Garnier Fructis--Sleek and Shine. It comes in a small round green container. And a little bit goes a long way. Try it---it works. Good Luck.



Hair curls?

hair serum is probably your best bet

No comments:

Post a Comment