Monday, July 27, 2009

What are the best hair dyes?

I just got my hair dyed at the hair dresser. I wanted a medium brown, but she said I should go for a light brown. Anyways, she had done my hair before and knew that I tended to pull out a red hair colour, so she added a bunch of ash to avoid that. My roots turned out orange (red), where the rest of my hair turned out a light brown. Well, my roots are extremely annoying me right now.



First off, I just got my hair done a few days ago. If I dye it within the next week, will my hair get extremely dry and damaged?



Second, what are the best hair dyes out there? I want one that will dye my hair a medium brown, and that colour ONLY. Also I want to be able to find it somewhere like Walmart. P.S. my hair is naturally light brown.



If you have any suggestions, that would be great. Thanks!



What are the best hair dyes?

OK, I think I am such a pro at this hair color mess since I've gone through this so many times. It wasn't until I found a really good hair professional that my hair is just as I want it. My hair is light brown but she used "blue" base to rid the red and orange natural tone to my hair. I now don't waste my money on box color since it always comes out different and damages my hair.



Here's what I would do. I would return to your stylist and have her correct the orange tone. I would not do it myself with over the counter products. They are very damaging to your hair.



Tell her you don't like the orange tone. If she is a professional she will correct it to your liking and will not charge you. If she disputes this, go to another salon and have them fix it. Then I would never return to the other person.



There are so many really good hair colorists out there. I'm not sure where you live, but if you do a google search for your area you can find a good professional place to fix this. It's not that difficult to repair this orange issue for a real professional.



Once your hair color is corrected, you need a deep conditioner.



Good luck.



What are the best hair dyes?

The best hair dyes out there are the ones that are in the box with some girl on it and of course one from the store.



What are the best hair dyes?

ouch, sounds like you need a new stylist. i would just go back to her and get her to fix it. you won't be able to do it yourself.



there is nothing wrong with buying box color, except you won't be able to apply properly...it's all about application.



Your hair stylist should have done your roots first, and then she should have pulled through a color on the rest to match your roots. Maybe talk to the salon owner and let them know you want your hair fixed but u are hesitant because you don't want your hair fried.



If you buy box color and put it all over, your roots may end up a nice ash, med/light brown, but the rest of your hair will look flat, overly ashy and just over-processed. Go back to the salon.



What are the best hair dyes?

Nice and Easy is a good dye and it is easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment