Saturday, July 25, 2009

Highlighting my hair hot pink? help?

ok so i just bought bleach and hot pink hair dye (paul mitchell ink works) but am totally stmped on how to put it in my hair. normally i am good at this stuff, but i dont want to screw up!!!! last time i had my mom do it, and it was a mess!!!!!normally my cousin would do it, (she's a hair dresser, but she just had surgery and cant do it. i dont want to highlight the top of my hair (which is why i'm so stummped!)



if you could give me some tips, and mabe some pics of cool hair that would be great, i'm open to almost ANYTHING!!!! here r some pics of me...



http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/c...



http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/c...



http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/c...



i normaly dont wear my hair curly like that, cuz i always gets frizzey.... please help (my hair is black, mideum length with bangs, incase you cant see) thanks!!!!!!!



Highlighting my hair hot pink? help?

Well, I could help you put them in if you told me exactly what to do! lol. Or get Caitlin to help you!!! Don't do it yourself because it will probably end up worse then when your mom did it....which didn't look bad AT ALL!!!!!!!! And I like your hair curly like that. You should wear it to school like that one day! =]



Highlighting my hair hot pink? help?

My advice - don't do it yourself.



Highlighting my hair hot pink? help?

i say keep the top the original color and add the pink underneath if u dont like it u can always change it back...think of Jess from Rock of Love from the show on VH1



Highlighting my hair hot pink? help?

I'm sure you can wait to have your cousin put the dye in. It's better than putting it in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment