Monday, July 27, 2009

Dying my hair from brown to blonde.?

I dyed my hair brown about 5 months ago and I want to go back to my natural color, blonde. Im getting very bored with brown and my hair has not been blonde in about 5 years, and I've already dyed my hair reds, blacks, pink and browns. So, I dont really want to go anyother color. My professional hair dresser is gonna bleach out my hair and then dye it blonde. I have bleached out my hair before about 4 years ago, so that I could dye it pink and I didnt ruin my hair. But now Im kinda worried about bleaching it beacuse Im always paranoied about my hair falling out and thats something I dont want. I do understand that it could get strawy, but you can get shampoo's to fix that. I just dont think my hair would take that much damage like falling out beucase when I bleached it years ago nothing like that happened(it was bright red then and I bleached it out white then dyed it hot pink). Please speak our opinions on what you think I should do.



Dying my hair from brown to blonde.?

Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Dying my hair from brown to blonde.?

The best thing you can do is stick with a professional. That, or leave your hair the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment