Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does the hair dresser deserve a tip for messign up?

i paid about +400$ includign tip to have my hair chemicaly relaxed. The person who did it, i know pretty well and always go to her. Well she had her assistant do the last part of flat ironing it becasue she had to go to her other salon and im pretty sure the assistant ****** up the part he had to do. Well after i washed out the chemicals after 5 days of not washing my hair, my hair still had some major curls in it which defiantly should have been straighten for what i paid. I called her and told her that my hair wasnt completely straight like it should and asked if she would redo it. she agreed with out hesitation but i didnt tell that i think its her assistants fault. So my question is, when she goes to redo the chemicaly straighten of my hair, should i tip her for it?



Does the hair dresser deserve a tip for messign up?

it might have not been her fault.



assuming you're not black, i've had my hair chemically relaxed by my aunt (so its been free :D) but the first time she did it it did not work at all. this is because my hair is really stubborn and they pretty much had to use an african american relaxer on my hair for it to actually work.



but if she has to redo her mistake, don't tip her for it.



Does the hair dresser deserve a tip for messign up?

I wouldn't have even paid her in the first place. That's hard though because if you like her. I would tip her. I would bring it up to her about her assistant though.



Does the hair dresser deserve a tip for messign up?

No , why should you tip her for making your hair how it was supposed to be in the first place .

No comments:

Post a Comment