Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have you ever had a horrible hair dresser mess up your hair by shredding it?

I had my hair cut over a year ago. The stylist did this thing to my hair where she cut into my hair and shredded it, it looks stringy and frayed. I have layers and my hair is long,I don't want to cut my hair short. Should I just start having my hair trimmed? I already know one trim will not get all the ugly part off .What would you do? Please help.



Thanks in advance.



Have you ever had a horrible hair dresser mess up your hair by shredding it?

I would try getting it trimmed once a month. It will eventually grow out. Also, start going to a male hair dresser. I've been going to the same guy for over 10 years now. He told me if you're a woman, to always go to a male hair dresser, he will always make sure you look your best, a woman hair dresser will make sure she still looks better than you.



Have you ever had a horrible hair dresser mess up your hair by shredding it?

trim it....but if your not doing it....tell the hairdresser EXACTLY how you want it...my hairdresser once cut too much off....btw there is no way to cut your hair wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment