Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm going to the hair dresser and I need to choose a new haircut. Please help!!!?

I just grew out of my bob, and my hair is a little bit above my shoulders. I want my hair to look full, and not damaged. So, it would need to be cut about an inch or so. I want a really stylish, layered type cut, any ideas???



I'm going to the hair dresser and I need to choose a new haircut. Please help!!!?

I think you should get the rihanna cut. Its really cute and the sides are layered.



here is a picture of it.



http://dyfuse.com/files/images/Rihanna.p...



maybe you could get the nicole richie cut too.



here is a picture of it



http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/s/c/Nicol...



You could get some cute highlights to brighten up your look. I think that would look good. Also if your mnot sure ask what your hairdresser what would be a good haircut for you and see if you like it.



I'm going to the hair dresser and I need to choose a new haircut. Please help!!!?

Yes layers are very much in style ..get layers or angle your hair basically the same thing ...! Maybe some highlights ...highlights are always good ! Best of luck ...!



I'm going to the hair dresser and I need to choose a new haircut. Please help!!!?

why dont you try a layered, feathered haircut, with deep bangs till your forehead? or you could have a simple inward trim at the bottom of your hair and then a side sweep. or a simple straight cut with bangs till your eyes. these are some i would recomend, but you might want to grow your hair out a bit more...



Yours Truly,



GS



I'm going to the hair dresser and I need to choose a new haircut. Please help!!!?

WELL



I SAY U SHOULD GET A CHOPPY LOOK



DATS REALLY NICE



OR U CAN GO LAYERD...



ANYTHING WILL LOOK NICE..



=]]



THE CHOPPY LOOK REALL NICE AND COOL

No comments:

Post a Comment