Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

My haircut costs $20. Should I tip 15%, which is $3, or 10%, which is $2? What's the standard tip for hair-dressers?



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

The industry standard for hairstylists is between 10% and 20%. Never tip less than $2 (this is pretty standard for all tipping situations - unless the service was particularly awful and you want to make a point). The shampoo girl/boy should also be tipped; if this is the same person who cuts your hair keep that in mind when tipping. Tip a little extra if your stylists fits you in at the last minute or stays late or through lunch to cut your hair.



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

I tip $2 for hair cut



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

i would tip the 15%. less if they did a lousy job, more if it was great!



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

I tip 10% which for me is $10



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

I always tip at least 5 bucks, remember they only get a percentage of what they make like they get 60% and the person who owns it gets the other 40% of what they made, if they did really good and were nice give 'em a little more than $5.



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

it should really depend on if your really like what they did to your hair. but 5 bucks tops



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

ususally do like 10%



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

I dont. I refuse to tip a person that is already getting way over paid.



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

if the hair dresser did a really good job you should give'em 25...if you hate it then just 20$ ;)



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

yes - just like me tippin a hair cutter for the good cut



- http://www.theianternet.com



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

Tip according to how good a job she or he does on your hair.. and what feels comfortable for you.. I'd go with the 15%



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

15% is appropriate



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

I tip my hair dresser 15% and round up (so 15% is $27...I tip $30). She does a great job and I love going in to see her b/c I walk out looking great.



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

The standard tip for a hair cut is 10% or in your case 2 dollars.



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

i usually tip any service person, the barber or waiter even the electrician if he or she seems worthy of it.



it's just away of saying thanks for doing a good job and i personally believe you can naver say thank you enough to the right people.



anywhere from 10 to 15 % is usual .



Are you supposed to tip hair-dressers?

This is for all of you out there...



http://www.tipping.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment