Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair Idea?

My hair is already black, and has a lot of layers. What do I tell my hair dresser to get my hair like this? I know it's called "scene" or whatever. The style is hot. My lip is pierced and my hair is jet black.http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi... I just need to ask for more layers? And I want to get some blonde in it like this http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi... except i want it longer. And do I tell my hair dresser, that I want it to get smaller? On the way down?



Hair Idea?

Say you would like hair that is short and choppy at the top and longer and thinner near the ends. Also, say you would like a front fringe with blonde streaks.



Or... you could show them the photo to make sure you get the right style! Good luck! :)



Hair Idea?

Okay well, make sure you bring in the pictures with you. They can usually tell what to do based off the picture. Also, make sure you have the right kind of hair for that style. Your hair needs to be somewhat straight and thin for that style. Make sure your hair is already that length too. Such light highlights are very difficult to get in black hair without excessive damage. That girl probably has extensions in. All you really gotta do is show her the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment