Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What is the general standard on tipping? What is a decent tip for a manicurist? My hair dresser??

Tipping guidelines vary greatly by country, and you didn't say what country you were asking about. However, there are a number of websites (such as http://www.tipping.org ) that deal with worldwide tipping customs. Good luck!



What is the general standard on tipping? What is a decent tip for a manicurist? My hair dresser??

The "rule" is generally 10% tip (total cost)



What is the general standard on tipping? What is a decent tip for a manicurist? My hair dresser??

yes definitely 10%



What is the general standard on tipping? What is a decent tip for a manicurist? My hair dresser??

With dining out the standard is 15 % for lunch and 20% for dinner. I would keep to the same type standard and tip a minimum of 10%.



What is the general standard on tipping? What is a decent tip for a manicurist? My hair dresser??

I give my hair dresser %26amp; manicurist each a $5 tip. My nails usually run me about $40 %26amp; my hair cut about $15. I am friends with both so I give them a little extra but the general standard on tipping is 10%. But if you like how they cut your hair or if the did a really good job on your nails give them a little extra! I hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment