Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair Dressers In MA???

I think that my hair dresser does a amazing job on my hair but I really just don't like her or the place that she works at. I want to find a place in Massachusetts maybe in the suburbs, that will have nice people with a decent, clean place. It's so hard to find those kind of places. There is one place in Andover, Ma that does a great job on my mom's hair,the thing is...my mom is italian so her hair is very straight and flaky. I am mixed so my hair is puffy,course,and has very tight curls that get tangled and matted very easy. Does anyone know a place in Ma that can help me and provide good service? Does anyone reccommened a place???



Hair Dressers In MA???

i live in MA and i go to a hair better in Newburyport...



theyre goodd but i also go to alex and company in salem



those are the only ones ive been to and they are both great



hope i helped! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment