Saturday, July 25, 2009

Any lisenced hair dressers out there?? I have a quick question...?

I have had a problem with pulling out my hair. Litterly just grabbing strands of hair and just puling them out. And i am wanting to color the front of my hair blonde, thats not one of the areas where i pulled from, but my mom is saying no cause she thinks that coloring my hair is going to make my hair die... So whats your opinion on the subject? is it ok to color my bangs... or not??



Thanks :]



Any lisenced hair dressers out there?? I have a quick question...?

I'm not a licensed hairdresser but I know from experience that dying your hair dries it up. And also, if you are not gentle to your hair, you might damage your weakened dyed hair even more. So you might want to stop pulling your hair. I know that such obsessive compulsive behaviours can be really hard to stop. I used to pull the skin off my lips till I bled and it was gross. It turns out that it was a reaction to stress. Some relaxation techniques and counselling really helped! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment