Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

Ok, my hair gets frizzy very easily. I am afraid to wash it myself because evrytime I do , it turns into a big frizzy dry mess, even my flat iron cant save it. I go to the hair dresser to get my hair permed and washed and even she has to sit me under the dryer, blow dry, and flat iron, and like a week or so later it's back frizzy. I try to take tips from my hair dresser on how to stop the frizz but it still doesn't work. My hair is natural wavy but I get the perm to make it straight. Could that be my problem? If someone can tell me what type of hair I have(with my perm), that would be helpful. Does anyone have any tips on how to stop frizz? Thanks.



Here are some pics:



Frizzy hair:



http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/c...



http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/c...



How do I maintain this hair:



http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/c...



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

ok...so, I know you have "black" hair, but hair is hair...so go to the hair care aisle and find a really good conditioner with all the vitamins, especially B5, panthenol, and also try the V05 hot oil treatment...deep condition your hair at least once a week, and get the Infusium leave in treatment, and use that everyday...



Your hair is thirsty, and the strands are like little ribbons because your hair follicles are shaped like a line, (straight hair is from round follicles) I just put that in to illustrate a point...so you have to try to pump up the individual strands so they won't be so dry and frizzy...that is why you need to condition every day. I know about that whole "don't want to get your hair wet" thing, but what you want to do is to try to get your hair to hold onto as much of the water that is in your hair as possible.



After conditioning, use a good oil based conditioning treatment, to lock the moisture in.



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

stop the perm maybe? otherwise after you shower, dry your hair with a paper towel.



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

maybe getting your hair chemically straightened would help you out. you are very pretty!



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

use sunsilk (de-frizz) shampoo, conditioner, and 24/7 creme.



also try using a really good moisturizing conditioner (treseme).



hot oil treatments help.



and using olive oil works great.



or when you get out of the shower, put gel in it, then straighten/blow dry it.



good luck!



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

honestly i think your hair looks really pretty.



ask someone at a salon what you can do with it.



ps: i think you're really pretty =]



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

Have you ever tried a hair gloss? Biosilk is good, but expensive - around $25 for a small bottle. Proclaim is good too and a lot cheaper. I buy it at Sally Beauty Supply. Don't use too much, though. A little goes a long way. Good luck!



Help with frizzy hair...??? (pics included)?

I have the same problem. There is this thing that I saw on t.v and it is like a brush, and an stratening iron for your hair. It also cuts a half inch off you hair and gets rid of your slip ends. It's amazing!!! I don't know what it's called but you can try to google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment