Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair trouble?

i went to a hair dresser and i went to relax my hair under the sink to rinse my hair starts falling off. she ask me what i put in my hair and i told her i used to put braids in my hair and i use to uise olive oil grease she is telling me that because of that my hair starts falling off. i staerted to get mad and tell her that probably because she may have put a different relaxer in my hair or she left the relax to long. my hair is very flat and it gives me constant cold, i work to jobs and i have to keep my hair tied all the time which is uncomfortable, could you tell me what to use to help my hai r grow fast please, and please tell me what she told me is it true .Need help urgently.



Hair trouble?

what she told you is a lie she either left your perm in too long or used the wrong type of perm for your hair either way it's her fault and all i can say is that try and use the doo gro hair line



Hair trouble?

well have you tried Mr. miracle. it might be costly..but my husband use it to make his hair grow so that he can get it braided..and to me it works..... try it ...and good luck... best place to get hair products is Sally's beauty supply

No comments:

Post a Comment