Thursday, July 23, 2009

Getting Layered Hair Tomorrow-Help Please!?

so im getting my hair layered tomorrow and i have short thick hair ( short meaning a few inches below my shoulders) so i want to know everthing about layered hair i have the cameron diaz shaped face keep in mind my hairs thick and has quite a bit of volume.



anyway i wanted to know if i would be able to clip half of it with like a big hair clip so the short layered hairs wouldn't fall out of the clip and i want to put up all of my hair in a hair tie and i don't want any hairs falling out?



Will my hair be poofy and feel thicker and look bigger? or will it look less and feel less?



what will my hair dresser ask me? like how short i want my layers? should i just tell her i want them long enough to be able to put them up?



Also i DO NOT want ALL my hair length to go short!



So layered hair is choppy right? or do i have to ask for choppy layered hair? and whats the difference between choppy layered hair and just layered hair? if you could provide me with pictures that would be great!Thxs!



Getting Layered Hair Tomorrow-Help Please!?

calm down! take a deep breath! everything will be fine. just describe to your hair stylist what you want.



Getting Layered Hair Tomorrow-Help Please!?

Just get long layers.



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

No comments:

Post a Comment