Thursday, July 23, 2009

I dyed my hair pitch black about 5-6 months ago, and i tried to remove the color, but it didn't

I died my hair pitch black once 5-6 months ago and i tried to remove the color with ammonia/bleach free super strength hair color remover, but it didn't work it only removed a bit of the hair coloring, i used miss clairol, and i want to bleach my hair so that i can dye it again for better results, but im broke, lol. and i also need hair bleaching tips, i tried lemon juice all through summer, i even tried sun-in, didn't work, that was before i died my hair, but its winter now and i need an homemade indoor hair bleach. i have dark brown hair and i would like to get it to at least dark blond so that i can have better results with the hair dye. I once went to a very popular salon to get my hair bleached, and the hair dresser, the best one they had, fried my hair, and i ended up spending 20 bucks buying shampoo and conditioner to repair my hair, so... homemade hair bleach recipe that i can use in the wintertime, and rememeber my hair is dark brown and i want it dark blond. thanks.



I dyed my hair pitch black about 5-6 months ago, and i tried to remove the color, but it didn't work, help plz

If you colored your hair with a box black color, then they almost never come out. When you go to a salon with the boxed black haircolor, the bleach they use will damage your hair, and still only take it to a orange color.



I am a hair stylist, and I had to try to get rid of black box color, and it pretty much turned coppery, so I just covered it with red.



Any homemade bleach recipes will also damage, pretty much anything will damage, because you are lifting color out of your hair. When you lift the color, you are lifting your hair's cuticle, the more raised the cuticle, the more damaged your hair is.



The best thing I can think of would be a hair clarifying shampoo. Also, dish soap helps fade hair.



Good luck!



I dyed my hair pitch black about 5-6 months ago, and i tried to remove the color, but it didn't work, help plz

i have the same problem. you just have to wait till it grows out of go talk to someone like a pro. i tried dying my hair many times a light color and it only did the roots. black hair takes at least up to a year or more to grow out. just wash it a lot. you can also talk to someone about getting a certain shampoo that is made for taking out the hair color. dont worry, its just a hair color, just be glad its not worse.



I dyed my hair pitch black about 5-6 months ago, and i tried to remove the color, but it didn't work, help plz

They have hair color stripper. Most of the time it can damage your hair but my sister takes cosmetology classes and she was telling me about this product that takes out the color and it's really healthy for it too...I'll ask what the brand is and get back to you!



I dyed my hair pitch black about 5-6 months ago, and i tried to remove the color, but it didn't work, help plz

i use nordic colours streaking kits. 4-6 shade strength. my hair is really ruined from damage using other stuff like lightnening cremes which make my hair snap as a result my fringe is horrible. to get rid of black i'd say use a light - medium powered streaking kit and a hair drier to kick it in to gear keep an eye on it wash it out when its a bit gingery the first go I always keep ginger and then use total repair conditioners and shampoos with a hot oil treatment and three weeks later do it again but cut the leave in time down by ten minutes then wash it out LOOOK AFTER IT, i dont straighten it alot during it and a few more weeks later put the next colour i want on. it gets my hair to white blonde from layers and layers of black supermarket dyes plus salon black too.



my hair dresser didn't know what she was doing when she died my hair although faded old faded as blue (orginally bleach blonde) takes a nice browny blonde colour once its all gone.



I dyed my hair pitch black about 5-6 months ago, and i tried to remove the color, but it didn't work, help plz

I've been reading up a lot on this subject, as I am naturally gray, but now colored dark brown and want my hair in its natural state. From all I have read, One 'n Only hair color stripper is the BOM for removing hair color. It might not take you from black to platinum blonde, but a kit contains three boxes, so you can use it three times and get it lighter each time. The entire kit is only $18.95, and I think I saw it on Amazon.com. I am chicken to try it because I am mostly gray, which is already pretty dry and fragile hair to start with. I am thinking I will let the roots get skunky-looking, then maybe get some highlights, or just wear a scarf all the time. I am going to let it grow out, though, that much is certain. Best of luck to you. Go to search on Internet, type in One 'n Only hair stripper, and read the hundreds of reviews with pictures. That's where I saw all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment