Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best Hair salon/dresser in or near Bowling Green Ohio?

I go to school at BGSU and I need a good hair stylist that knows how to cut hair w/ a razor blade, use thinning shears, follow a picture of a pre-existing cut and knows what the hell color platinum (like ultra-whitish blond platinum) is. I've had some pretty bad luck with stylists lately, and am unwilling to try again without some input, help?



Best Hair salon/dresser in or near Bowling Green Ohio?

Your question is a common question but a good one.



The answer is find someone with your hair type or and coloring and ask them where they go. Then you can not be the test subject and know your on the right path.



I have had more clients come to me from seeing my work on someone else than just walking in or bye.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment