Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair help.......!?

Well today I don't have an issue cause I am going to my hair dressers but other days my hair is so FRIZZY and thick, i get it thinned, straightened, and trimed when i go to the hair dresser...what can i do about the other times? I don't have time to straighten it and when i do it or someone else it doesn't look as good as when my hair dresser does it. I use this spray that seems to work well...made to make it a little more straight. Any ideas? please help! plus i can never wear it down...too frizzy and thick! thanks in advance!



Hair help.......!?

I also have the same hair issue, I used to straighten it everyday, but now I wear it layered and curly.



Heres what I used to do.



At night when you get out of the shower, comb you hair and pull it straight. Make sure you are using cream based straighten products, because gel with alcohol in it will dry and damage you hair! Make sure you have squeezed as much water out as you can. They either put it up in a tight bun or if you can its better to do 2 pigtail type braids.



The next morning your hair should be mostly dry. Add more cream straightener if needed and brush it through. Now use your hair straightener (which should be a ceramic straightener, because they get hotter and damage your hair less. Start from the nap of your neck, dividing your hair into small sections and work your way up. I also suggest that you curl your hair with a large curling iron to further smooth out your hair, especially the ends. You shouldn't do this everyday, you should only wash and repeat this every 2 days, so you don't mess your hair up.



Good luck!



Hair help.......!?

Well you kind of need to straighten it but I find using shampoo, conditioner and products for straight hair really helps too.



Hair help.......!?

Try Toni and Guy's Frizz Smoothing Set and/or John Frieda's Frizz-Ease



Hair help.......!?

cool, same here my hair is so thick and frizzy



but i usually just straighten it with an straighting iron!!



Hair help.......!?

Ask Your Hairdresser...



%26amp; Try To Make Time To Straighten It.



I have The Same Problem And I Get Up Early To Straighten It Them Smooth It Down With Bed Head Manipulator (wax)



xxxxxxxx



Hair help.......!?

Whoa. Frizzy hair is very hard to solve :P I have straight hair, but I suggest whenever you brush it to use a little water to keep it from getting more tangled. Use a good working conditioner and shampoo/wash your hair every 3-4 days. If you don't want frizzy hair at all, I suggest you get it permanently straightened or something. I realize that frizzy hair is hard to handle :P



Hair help.......!?

Have you tried using Frizzeez and a diffuser on your hair when it is wet? A diffuser is an attachment for your hairdryer that spreads out the airflow of the hairdryer. If you try this you may find that you have curls--not just frizz!



Hair help.......!?

well i have frizzy hair to and the same as you go to the dresser and stuff why dont you at night have a straighter and make it straight then put it up with a hair net and clips then when you wake up in the moring take it off and you hair will be the same straight sleek thing ever.



signed,



cami



Hair help.......!?

get a perm



Hair help.......!?

Just came back from hair dressers with my daughter who has frizzy curly hair.



She gave her this really great product called straight sexy hair by sexy hair......she also advised her to do a deep conditioning once a week......frizzy hair is dry hair and needs lots of moisture.



She also said for her to dry her hair with a blow dryer pulling the hair down and following it straight down with the dryer.It worked great.



you could also not fight your curls but spray it while it is wet and scrunch it while it dries.Using a curl enhancer product.



On really bad days my daughter wears her hair in a tight ponytail and she has bought a straight ponytail and it looks great!!! Course to me she is always beautiful and classy!!!



Hair help.......!?

Getting hair thinned is a sure way to future frizz. This is becuase when the hair that was taken off to thin it will grow back... and look like frizz..



Get some frizz ease shampoo and product. And straightn damages your hair more... and more frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment