Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wonderful hair dye?

I want to dye my hair on my own bc my hair dresser is charging me too much and to be honest she is really the only good hair dresser in town and i dont trust anyone else. but last time i dyed my hair she charged me close to 200 dollars! i cant afford that, especially when i start living on my own. i have really thin hair and its very fragile. what are some good hair dyes i could get a walgreens or walmart for thin hair. and i dont want something to damage my hair either.



Wonderful hair dye?

I wouldnt use any of the hair product from grocery stores...Harsh, and the color dont come out true...Besides, the application is key, and most people dont know how to apply it properly..They just put it all over the head..Cant get a good color doing it that way..All depends on what you have to start with in your natural or base color...200.00 dollars is alot for color..Try getting some one else, to do it..Maybe the next town over. It might be worth the drive..but dont do it yourself.



Wonderful hair dye?

If your hair is that thin and fragile you shouldn't be colouring it at all and your hairdresser should have told you that!! She knows you don't trust anyone and thats why she charges you so much! Find somewhere else and remember, they are obiliged to fix it for free if they mess up. But if I were you, I'd leave it for 6 months to a year and get some deep conditioning treatments on it instead



Wonderful hair dye?

I dye my own hair and it works just fine. But i do agree, don't get hair color from the grocery store they aren't as nice to your hair. What you can do is use what i use. Its called Wella's Hair color. You can find it at pretty much any beauty store in town depending on where you live i guess but its not expensive at all and its really good to your hair. You will need to buy the base for it too, you can find it there as well. I have really thick hair so i have to buy a couple boxes and it still only ends up costing me $12 altogether so if you have thinner hair i am sure it will be cheaper.....TRY IT.



O by the way my hair stylist recommended it to me because i couldn't afford to have her dye my hair either.

No comments:

Post a Comment