Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I need a hair dressers help?

my hair is down to the middle of my upper arm. my hairs is thick, frizzy and dry. if i cut my hair to about my collar bone area with angles would it feel thicker and poof out? or would it thin out and feel lighter? also my hair isnt as dry around that area.please help and please let me know what kind of hair cut would make my hair lighter and thinner.PLEASE!!



p.s. i cant thin my hair out because my hair dresser said it would make my hair thicker because my hair is curly please help



I need a hair dressers help?

I'm sorry to tell you but yes. Your hair will look and feel poof out. But you have to cut them a little at least so you can get rid of the dry part of your hair. Either you cut your hair up to the point you feel them healthier or you cut them little by little every month. Both ways you have to use a lot of conditioning so you can make them easy to comp and healthy.



My suggestion is that you can thin them out they will look better but this means you have to do this at least every other month.

No comments:

Post a Comment