Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

I once bought a cheap (10 dollar) hair dying kit at the store. I wanted to dye my hair from a dark blonde a light blonde. I followed the directions exactly, but my hair turned slightly orange %26amp; I had to pay a hair dresser to fix it.



I also asked someone who called themselves a 'hair dresser' %26amp; she said that I didnt keep the kit in my hair long enough to make it blonde. That sounds like it would make my hair more orange-ish. But maybe the "hair dresser" is right, even though I followed the directions on the box.



I heard from people that bleach or peroxide will help to make hair lighter, but I tried that.



Nothing seems to keep my hair from turning orange!!



Now I dont want to pay hundreds of dollars to get my hair professionally dyed blonde. I know that when I do that I'll have to be back in a few weeks to get my roots touched up. I really dont have the money to pay a pro.



Is something wrong with my hair? Does this happen to you? Should I try 2 kits instead of 1?



Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

If you are out in the sun alot, you should try putting lemon juice in your hair. It gets gr8 results and works fairly fast. It may take a while to get it that many shades darker tho.



Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

yes, you were supposed to leave it in longer. but if i were you, i would pay someone to do it for you so you won't ruin your hair.



Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

No you have to have a hair salon do it other wise you are screwed.



Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

naw, non of the above is true , use bleach -not chlorox but clairol powder in a white, puple and blue packet, and some developer in a bottle vol 1. it white and creamy. mix it together, put it on your hair with a spatula brush, and you can watch it change to the color you desire. (unlike box dyes) . it comes out to about $5 . and you can watch it proces and stop it when you desire. good luck



Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

JUST did this same thing with my hair. As you can see how dark my hair is in my photo. I went to a very light beach blonde. I used Clariol born blonde hair kit. And then used Natural Instincts and diluted it with 2 oz of shampoo (any kind will work). This is what the ppl at Clairol told me to do. Anyway, to answer your question about the orange stage. Yes, when you go dark to blonde your hair will lighten in stages...you have to go through the orange stage to reach blonde. My advice is to not even look in the mirror until your time is up!! Good luck! And it may take a few treatments to get your hair the color you want it...it did for me anyway!



Is there an easy and cheap way to dye dark hair blonde, without it turning orange??

Ive been there too in fact Ive had lots of different shades and my natural color is brown and I often go to light blonde the last few times i just took a chance and bought nice and easy for the very fist time and it really worked, I was completely surprised by it but you have to leave it developer for 45 minutes to get to the light blonde stage. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment